Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Inspiration Everywhere!



One of the best parts when teaching art is looking for inspiration. And believe me, running an art studio requires a lot of inspiration. Pinterest, children's literature, and other art studios are great sources. Here are few of the things providing inspiration at the moment!


Artists!
Mary Blair! For those of you not familiar with her, she's worth getting to know, http://magicofmaryblair.com/!






 Mary Blair's color work is simply superb!


Art Studio's!
Small Hands Big Art! This wonderful studio based out of Charlotte, NC is bursting with creative ideas!I love to visit their blog and check out what kind of fun they are getting up to! See for yourself, http://www.smallhandsbigart.com/!


Pop Ups!
I've been seeing a lot of Pop-Ups lately (pop-ups are usually temporary shops set up for a day or two in empty store fonts). This gave me the idea for Pop-Up workshops in the studio! I love the idea of a quick, free workshop that has the element of surprise. Here are some ideas I found online that would make cute, easy projects (I particularly like the mini fairytale one)!





No comments:

Post a Comment